- SC MP&L Supervisor
- Full Time Position
- South Carolina
- June 3, 2019
- August 1, 2019
- December 1, 2019
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Report directly to the MP&L Manager.
- Assists in directing the Hi/lo and trucking staff.
- When necessary, be able to perform any MP&L staff responsibilities.
- Receive and verify quantities of material being delivered by vendors and customers. Ensure material is properly identified and logged into E2 for proper tracking and accounting for material.
- Transfer verified shipping documentation to accounting for proper payment of invoices.
- Communicate any delivery delays as scheduled from purchase orders for follow up by Purchasing.
- Assist in entering production summary quantities into E2 as required.
- Assist in coordinating necessary transportation pickups to meet delivery and production schedules, along with preparing necessary shipping documentation.
- Assist in physical inventory verifications for accurate reporting as required.
- Support in keeping the facility a clean organized and safe environment to work.
- Manages employee’s time card issues and PTO requests with MP&L staffs.
- Maintain a respectful and professional approach to communicating with others.
- Follow and enforce all company policies including safety rules and quality standards.
- Provide necessary manufacturing support as required to meet production output requirements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a working knowledge of manufacturing welded products.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate and direct others.