- SC Packaging/Project Engineer
- Full time position
- South Carolina
- December 9, 2018
- August 1, 2019
- December 1, 2019
Packaging/Project Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Project Engineer Job Duties:
- Assist with development of new project BOMs, part routing, and cost development when needed to support new bid process.
- Coordinate kick off meetings of new projects.
- Review, update and finalize project order tracker BOM and part routing.
- Review and update final routing steps after make vs. buy decisions are complete.
- Review and approve final internal cut list and processing for release to production.
- release level print and other data are active in job file.
- Assist in project schedule development.
- Monitor project status and report issues to management which require resolution to ensure project performance success.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Project Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Requirements Project Management, Engineering Print and specification reading and comprehension, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation control skills, Safety Management, Supervision.